Sunday, April 29, 2007

Busy month of traveling

I’m just catching up on my blogging after last week, which marked the beginning of a period when I will be traveling three weeks out of five.

Last week I was in Boston, giving three talks in four days. On Tuesday I started with Chapter 2 from the MIT to Qualcomm book, while on Wednesday I presented one of the iPhone papers. On Thursday, I presented an update to my HICSS paper on open source business models, plus helped my co-author at a “poster” session for Chapter 5 of the aforementioned book.

Next month I’m traveling to Europe for two weeks, to present at the European Academy of Management, to give a couple of guest seminars, and to work with a co-author.

EURAM is interesting this year because of a strong Open Innovation theme. Over at the Open Innovation blog, I’ve posted the schedule for the two tracks, along with an overview. I’ll be presenting a keynote (not yet written) linking OI to other types of openness, as well as an update to the OSS community research jointly authored with Siobhán O’Mahony.

Technorati Tags: , ,

No comments: