Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Please help

I need your help, dear blog readers. After 2½ years of blogging, it’s time to get systematic feedback.

Please take a few minutes of your day to fill out a brief survey about what you do and don’t like about this blog.

The school year begins in three weeks and it looks like I will have some new projects that require my attention. Thus, I need to take a dispassionate look at my priorities to get my house in order.

After 921 postings, I know what blog postings are quick, which ones I enjoy writing and those that I personally consider important. However, I don’t know what you like or value (or dislike and find worthless). Thus, I’d really appreciate your time spent on the survey.

Based on the rate of emails and blog comments over the last few years, I don’t expect a lot of responses, which is why your feedback is important.

Feel free to email me if you have any questions, concerns, or ideas not captured by the survey. (The survey ends with an open-ended comment section as well as space for feedback on the survey itself.)

No comments: